Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hey, Fat Girl

I stumbled upon this blog...Flintland.blogspot.com.....WOW.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Hey, Fat Girl.........Yes, you. The one feigning to not see me when we cross paths on the running track. The one not even wearing sports gear, breathing heavy. You’re slow, you breathe hard and your efforts at moving forward make you cringe.

You cling shyly to the furthest corridor, sometimes making larger loops on the gravel ring by the track just so you’re not on it. You sweat so much that your hair is all wet. You rarely stay for more than 20 minutes at a time, and you look exhausted when you leave to go back home. You never talk to anyone. I’ve got something I’d like to say to you.

You are awesome. (To continue reading)
 
 
 


Saved from pinterest found here
This is why I blog.  The person that wrote that post does not know me.  Yet, their words, their experience has touched me.  Maybe, just maybe, I can do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this. Had to borrow for my blog as well. It's AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete