Friday, December 16, 2011

Picture Motivation

I have been in a terrible slump. I can not seem to stick to any plans I make. I have no self control. It is just pathetic. I can do better. I will do better. I remember this past summer how good I felt. I am a pretty shy person in general and when I was at my highest weight I saw it causing me to seclude myself more. When I was at my lowest in the summer I felt confident, I smiled more and was a happier person. I saw a change in myself, I opened myself up more and wasn't so worried about what people thought of me. I need to get back on track. When I am eating healthy I feel so good. When I eat crappy I have no motivation and feel terrible with zero energy. I wanted to post some pictures to show some of the results I have seen in the past year. 

These two pictures are from our trip to Hawaii last February. I seriously love that place! Magical. 
In these pictures I had lost 15 pounds..

Then by the Summer I had lost a total of 39 pounds. I can really see it in my arms. And I can tell you I felt the loss all over. It was amazing. 


A great moment was when I decided to try on my wedding dress. I got down to my wedding day weight and had to give it a try and it fit like a glove!

Well there ya go. My first personal picture post. I have a ways to go but it is great motivation to see what I have done so far.
Two big holidays are coming up, Christmas and New Years. These holidays usually involve lots of food and goodies. I am making a goal to not over do it. Control my portions and stay within my allowed calories for the day. I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment