Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Week one Progress

Studying for tomorrow's final and nursing a sick baby back to health (on top of dance, work, math night at school, family home eveing, housework) has kept me from posting. But wanted to report that on Monday I weighed in at 270.8. Down 4 lbs. Doesn't seem like much but awfully better than gaining 4.

And can some one tell me why if I gain 4 lbs I can feel it in my clothes and see it on my body but when I lose 4, I dont think my clothes feel better or see it leave my body?  Just doesn't seem right does it?????


Still diligent. Avoiding triggers. Working out each day somehow, some way. Need to work on getting necessary rest.

Friday, I have been asigned to take treats to work for the 12 days of Christmas.  Can you believe that....really, a full twelve days that I get to fight my obsessions, deal with triggers and resist such beautiful things that my coworkers will bring in.  What do you suggest?  Low calorie or Low carb....low sugar?

Enjoy the journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment