Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Battle

I was on a roll with this weight loss journey. By the end of the summer I had lost almost 40 pounds. Then something happened. School started up again, but it was different than the previous semester. More stressful and no access to the gym. Although I did not have a gym membership I had signed up for yoga, spinning and cardio hip hop. I guess My body is used to this much activity or got bored with it and to top it off my eating has been TERRIBLE. So what happened...I gained weight. I'm up 6pounds from my lowest. But it feels like 20. I don't have the confidence I had while I was on my losing streak. My body felt amazing. I loved putting on clothes. So how do I get that back. I still have three weeks of school, it will be stressful but I need to find a way to stay healthy while being stressed out. Life is going to continue to have difficult times and I need to learn to deal with them in healthy ways. Every day I have been saying ok I have eaten horribly so far today, be smart the rest of the day but then I just indulge again. Thanksgiving was two days ago, I ate a ton. And we have a lot of unhealthy food laying around so I need to get the healthy stuff out and drink lots of water. I know when I am constantly drinking water I am hungry much less. Back to school, I have 3 weeks left and I want to  break my lowest record. I need this for me. I am going to push myself and I would like to post on this blog to keep track and hold my self accountable. Wish me luck. Here I go.

Goals for this week:
1-Drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day.
2-Eat less, burn more
3-No candy

No comments:

Post a Comment