Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FitBloggin

I can't even begin to explain my excitement and fear over leaving my little Idaho and heading East for Baltimore, Maryland.

Somehow I decided to register over four months ago and now it is here. I am posting from my cell so I can't add links to all the amazing people I have been cyber stalking the last year or so.

I am humbled, thrilled, awe struck to rub shoulders w these men and women I call everyday heroes. I hear the conference is full of hugs and lots of sharing.

I can't wait to meet my three roommates. Hoping they like me. Hoping I like them...not really worried there....I have been following them the last couple of months. They each bring unique thought to this journey we all share.

I'll be posting to instagram and Facebook through the conference.

I leave at 3 in the morning for the airport. Phew!!! Not sat away and so much to do.

Be good to you today!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your experiences! I love Baltimore...I hope you get to the Inner Harbor. One of my favorite tourist areas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we didn't really get to meet, but I just wanted to say it's people like you who inspire me more than you will ever know. I am awe-struck by people with the courage to talk about stuff that isn't always so easy to talk about and it helps ME to keep talking too. So thank you for that!!

    ReplyDelete