Thursday, July 5, 2012

What A Day

The easiest way to describe my day yesterday would be to list each item out
  • 8 a.m. walk/run up City Creek with my dog, 3 miles
  • 9 a.m. hand wash suburban
  • 9:45 a.m. pick up bountiful basket
  • 9:55 home to bathe Olaya get her breakfast and off to gym
  • 10:10 Training center for one hour of box aerobics (first time for me)- trained with a world champion boxer and a MMA fighter helped out and trained as well
  • 11:40 home to drop off Olaya
  • 12:00 OA meeting ----LOVE IT!!  NEEDED IT!!!
  • 1:30 home to get ready
  • 3:00 Off to go 4 wheeling
  • 9:00 off the mountain and 4 wheelers put away, then to get girls from my parents
  • 10:30 dinner
  • 11:00 marathon of 3 episodes of Modern Family to wind down the day
Photo from work this week

Getting ready to hit the trails

Rescue Mission - We found this beautiful creature 7 miles in


Got to try my hand at shooting
Not to bad-what do you think?

Packing her out
Saturday was fabulous.  Did many things that were great for my mind, body and spirit. 



Update:7/5/12 Owners were found.  I sure enjoyed her the last five days.  Thinking a Golden Retriever is in my future.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment