Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

I have not avoided posting.

Yesterday was extra happily busy.

I am still holding at the same weight. I can only assume my body is adjusting to my new diet. Not to mention that little cycle we women go through may be contributing at present. No gain!!!!!  That is cause for celebration.

I do want to acknowledge all of my readers/friends that have commented here, to my Facebook page or text or emailed me privately. Our shared journey, your supportive words and your positive thoughts keep me moving forward. Love you all!!!

One day at a time!!!!!

Current weight: 259

1 comment:

  1. Copied from Facebook Message.......

    Hi Tara--
    I saw your blog post and wanted to let you know that I think it's great that you are working on your body and goals for fitness.

    I've been at my ideal weight for over a year now and one thing that really helped me was to measure myself every 2 weeks. That scale and weight- while it is important to see the pounds drop, it can get stuck and it can get discouraging for a few days... or a week... or even a month until we figure out what is wrong with our plan and tweak it until it starts working again!

    But inches!!! Inches are our friends and they show the story and prove that progress is being made when we can feel it and sense it in the way our clothes feel. Inches are melting away even when pounds may not be dropping.

    I measured every other week, and continue to measure every other week to keep myself where I want to be.

    I'd be happy to send you my chart if you like. It's in excel-- or you can just print it out and make copies and fill it in with a pencil.

    But mostly, I wanted you to know that you have support and people cheering for you, even if they never send you a note.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete